Men feel powerful lust from dominating attractive women, the same lust women feel from submitting to the domination of powerful men. But most men will never admit to this. Not because they agree with the myths of feminism, but because most will never be in a position to enjoy the sublime pleasures of dominance over women. A complete lack of acquaintance with dominating women, and a dearth of opportunity to do so, psychologically castrates weaker men until they embrace, at least in theory, the opposite of what they truly desire. The embrace of anti-desire, the dark matter of joylessness, offers respite from an otherwise unrelenting daily reminder of their sexual and romantic failure.
- Copyright © 2015. Chateau Heartiste. All rights reserved. Comments are a lunchroom food fight and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Chateau Heartiste proprietors or contributors.
- Visit the Goodbye, America photojournal website.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Greg Eliot on How Does Donald Trump Take A P… Johnny Redux on The Race Of Ancient Greeks And… Greg Eliot on America, Then And Now benfromtexas on America, Then And Now Sentient on Wrong Name Game walawala on Reader Mailbag: The Reverse… Pwn on Social Scientists Are Discredi… Pwn on Social Scientists Are Discredi… Bezzle on How Does Donald Trump Take A P… Glengarry on Reader Mailbag: The Reverse…
- Why Is Anna Merlan Still Employed?
- America, Then And Now
- How To Get A Girl To Send Nudes Of Herself
- Reader Mailbag: The Reverse Shocker
- Social Scientists Are Discrediting Themselves
- A Devious Reply To "I Have A Boyfriend"
- Comment Of The Week: The Thousand Yard Shiv
- Owning A Dog Is Training For Owning A Woman
- The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
- 'I Have A Boyfriend' Responses