Men feel powerful lust from dominating attractive women, the same lust women feel from submitting to the domination of powerful men. But most men will never admit to this. Not because they agree with the myths of feminism, but because most will never be in a position to enjoy the sublime pleasures of dominance over women. A complete lack of acquaintance with dominating women, and a dearth of opportunity to do so, psychologically castrates weaker men until they embrace, at least in theory, the opposite of what they truly desire. The embrace of anti-desire, the dark matter of joylessness, offers respite from an otherwise unrelenting daily reminder of their sexual and romantic failure.
- Copyright © 2015. Chateau Heartiste. All rights reserved. Comments are a lunchroom food fight and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Chateau Heartiste proprietors or contributors.
- Visit the Goodbye, America photojournal website.
- @FamesBlond @LouiseMensch The Fundamental Premise in action. 1 month ago
- RT @FamesBlond: @ChateauEmissary @LouiseMensch SMH at the sheer bitterness towards the few men have those options compared to volume of opp… 1 month ago
- @Tears4Clowns The sexual market has a nihilism bias. But women who really fear abandonment have another option: don't marry a super alpha. 1 month ago
- @MiaoReport Sure, but like White altruism, it never stops "working" until the environment changes and makes it pathological. 1 month ago
- @therajraj That's probably right, but at the margins sustained and aggressive agit-prop can alter people's behavior. 1 month ago
- @FredAGunter @ClarkHat USA circa 1955 was ~90% White. That couldn't have been coincidental to America's dominance then. 1 month ago
Greg Eliot on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… Greg Eliot on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… Sentient on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… Greg Eliot on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… Afterthought on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… Greg Eliot on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… PA on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… Divine Son of Kek on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… Greg Eliot on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou… Greg Eliot on Comment Of The Week: Jesus Fou…
- What If The Rot Is So Deep The Truth Will Never See The Light Of Day?
- How To Get A Girl To Send Nudes Of Herself
- Another Clinton Corruption Eruption
- Comment Of The Week: Jesus Found A People
- Trump's Revenge
- The Five Female Body Types (And One Is The Very Best)
- The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
- Proof That Rigged Polls Are Oversampling Democrats
- It's Easy To Identify A Slut
- Penis Size Around The World