Men feel powerful lust from dominating attractive women, the same lust women feel from submitting to the domination of powerful men. But most men will never admit to this. Not because they agree with the myths of feminism, but because most will never be in a position to enjoy the sublime pleasures of dominance over women. A complete lack of acquaintance with dominating women, and a dearth of opportunity to do so, psychologically castrates weaker men until they embrace, at least in theory, the opposite of what they truly desire. The embrace of anti-desire, the dark matter of joylessness, offers respite from an otherwise unrelenting daily reminder of their sexual and romantic failure.
- Copyright © 2015. Chateau Heartiste. All rights reserved. Comments are a lunchroom food fight and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Chateau Heartiste proprietors or contributors.
- Visit the Goodbye, America photojournal website.
- #IfTrumpWereObama the media would positively report his Inauguration Mall crowd size as "historically in line with past GOP presidents". 10 minutes ago
- No need to blackpill on #DACA. Trump is playing the long game against his primary enemy: the leftoid media. theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/24/no-… 12 minutes ago
- How does legacy media know illegals didn't vote? CA has millions of them, and makes it easy to do so. Safe assumption is Trump is right. 18 minutes ago
- RT @JohnRiversX9: The real Hidden Figures of NASA aren't Blacks, but Nazis. Wernher von Braun designed the Saturn V. He was a Nazi. https:/… 21 minutes ago
- RT @TitusAvenged: @ChateauEmissary This is very informative: npiamerica.org/research/categ… 26 minutes ago
- Real reason Trump's mention of illegals voting triggers leftoids like @NPR is b/c they don't want it investigated. heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/fre… 44 minutes ago
Carlos Danger on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… Carlos Danger on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… Captain Obvious on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… Wrong Side of Histor… on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… Wrong Side of Histor… on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… tomjones on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… X on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… X on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… X on Freelance Comment Of The Week:… X on Freelance Comment Of The Week:…