1. “Unnatural Selection.” A brisk narrative of the history to date and the history to be made of the Darwinian culling machine.
2. A contrarian’s argument in favor of porn as sexual sufficiency strategy. (Note: Linkage does not necessarily represent Heartiste endorsement. CH believes that there is a greater risk that too much porn viewing, like soliciting prostitutes, will psychologically deflate a man’s self-perception.)
3. At the neural level, Catholics think differently than atheists about moral dilemmas. You think IQ research is dangerous to the status quo? Wait until researchers begin uncovering population group differences in the moral senses.
4. Hello, M’Lady. It’s funny ’cause it’s so godawfully true. “Stalkers have balls, hello m’ladys just make you feel guilty.” Odds that Amy Schumer is a CH reader? She couldn’t just come right out and say “beta males”; that would be too obvious.
5. Mangan’s Breviary lists the top 10 supplements for men’s health and strength. A hearty thanks! One strengthening supplement not on Mangan’s list that I’ve read good things about: Xpand 2X. Opinions welcome in comments.
6. Women love sexist men. Everyone is catching up to the wisdom of Chateau Heartiste. Here’s another example of the Hivemind bending to the will of CH. I hate to preen, but… oh who am I kidding. *preen*
7.The neg’s neurological power is universal. Rude salespeople who disqualify potential customers make more sales. I see a shift in the mainstream reporting landscape towards more acceptance, at least tangentially, of tried-and-true game techniques. Almost forgot… the above link requires the obligatory “Ha ha, it’s Cheap Chalupas!”
8. One confounding variable that behavioral genetics studies may miss is the influence of the external environment on adult life outcomes.
9. Mozart was a Red Pill kinda guy.
10. Monogamous societies are superior to polygamous societies. Lots of interesting angles explored here by Razib Khan.
11. Racists make a better first impression than appeasing suck-ups. Who’da thunk it! /sarcasm
12. Self-segregation alert: Most whites don’t live anywhere near appreciable numbers of blacks. Tim Wise ducked for cover. Implication: The twisted multicult state apparatus survives in direct proportion to the number of whites who don’t experience its vibrantly diverse
13. Another study finds that women are most attracted to lean and toned male bodies. Not fat, not overly muscled. (CH observes that if the choice is between skinny or swole, always go with swole. There are enough beautiful babies who love meatheads that the average female preference won’t matter so much to you.)
15. A “dark triad” personality test. Find out how irresistible you are to women.