Speculating about what George Washington, were he alive today, would think of what his nation had become, commenter Sgt. Joe Friday over at Ethnocentrist of the Blogosphere writes,
- Copyright © 2015. Chateau Heartiste. All rights reserved. Comments are a lunchroom food fight and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Chateau Heartiste proprietors or contributors.
- Visit the Goodbye, America photojournal website.
- @FamesBlond @LouiseMensch The Fundamental Premise in action. 1 week ago
- RT @FamesBlond: @ChateauEmissary @LouiseMensch SMH at the sheer bitterness towards the few men have those options compared to volume of opp… 1 week ago
- @Tears4Clowns The sexual market has a nihilism bias. But women who really fear abandonment have another option: don't marry a super alpha. 1 week ago
- @MiaoReport Sure, but like White altruism, it never stops "working" until the environment changes and makes it pathological. 1 week ago
- @therajraj That's probably right, but at the margins sustained and aggressive agit-prop can alter people's behavior. 1 week ago
- @FredAGunter @ClarkHat USA circa 1955 was ~90% White. That couldn't have been coincidental to America's dominance then. 1 week ago
- Was The Trump-Clinton Debate Rigged Against Trump?
- How To Get A Girl To Send Nudes Of Herself
- The Wages Of Sluttery
- Anatomy Of A Failed Killshot
- Trump Opposed NAFTA 23 Years Ago
- The God Emperor Reframes The Narco Druglord Baby Momma Machado Affair
- We Have Met The Fascist, And He Is The Gay Mulatto
- The Five Female Body Types (And One Is The Very Best)
- The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
- Dispatches From Post-America