1. A gene for brain size is discovered and it’s only found in humans… and in Neanderthals. If you think we’re getting very close to a total refutation of the 20th Century liberal equalist faith, you’re right.
2. More evidence (in a roundabout way) that the Game concept of “faking it till you create it” is a potent seduction-improvement strategy.
4. This is a legitimate fear conservatives have about the risk of neuroscience being used to absolve violent criminals of any responsibility for their crimes. (“He dindu nuffin yerhonor, because he’s a slave to his neural wiring.”) The CH take: If genes are found which dispose to violent criminality, nothing should change in the realm of jurisprudence. The balance of faaaaaaaiiirness favors removing dangerous animals from public circulation.
5. If all it takes are small DNA changes to separate chimps from humans, how much smaller is the degree of DNA change necessary to separate the human races? Preemptive heh.
6. Are paleo eaters prepared to go all the way?
7. Processed agribusiness foods are really fucking bad for you, news at 11.
8. Feminists like to crow about older fathers passing on more DNA mutations to their children (an overblown concern troll and a reproductive “hit” that pales in comparison to the Wall-smashing fertility terminus that affects all women). Apropos the impotent ragepouting of feminists against older fathers, here’s a study which found that there were DNA mutations in the children of *teenage* fathers.
9. Beta male manlets trapped in feminist-friendly egalitarian marriages are unhappy with the extra household chores they are browbeaten into doing in exchange for once-a-year birthday blowjobs.
11. How many of these warnings have come true?
12. “More likely America will be finished as a single nation.” A constitutional crisis, and a resulting collapse, loom.
13. Women don’t care about your job. What women care about is an emotional connection. (Score another one for game.)