…that older Middle Eastern men all walk the same, with their hands clasped behind their backs, bent over a little at the waist, shuffling slowly, heads nodding theatrically to punctuate very important points in their conversations? They like to walk shoulder to shoulder in big groups, so they take up a lot of space on the sidewalk.
- Copyright © 2017. Chateau Heartiste. All rights reserved. Comments are a lunchroom food fight and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Chateau Heartiste proprietors or contributors.
- Visit the Goodbye, America photojournal website.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Reb on More Mask Slippage: Sweden… Reb on More Mask Slippage: Sweden… Reb on More Mask Slippage: Sweden… Reb on More Mask Slippage: Sweden… Diversity Is Good on The Mask Slips Completely… Heinrich on More Mask Slippage: Sweden… hans on More Mask Slippage: Sweden… hans on More Mask Slippage: Sweden… Carlos Danger on More Mask Slippage: Sweden… Sean Fielding on More Mask Slippage: Sweden…
- More Mask Slippage: Sweden Edition
- The Mask Slips Completely Off
- How To Get A Girl To Send Nudes Of Herself
- Feminism Is The Final Shit Test
- Obesity To Blame For Game
- Caring Vs Uncaring Assholery
- The Five Female Body Types (And One Is The Very Best)
- The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
- Penis Size Around The World
- Cuck Of The Century (or humorous send-up of LSMV freak culture?)