Why is John “Cat Lady” Kasich — he who dribbles tepid platitudes like “migrants are made in the image of the Lord” and wants to hoard millions of them in the US as if they were stray cats — even in the GOP nomination race? He won’t win another state. Ohio was his hunchbacked cri de coeur. A 1-for-29 winning streak that can only get worse from here. Not to mention, the whole “aw shucks golly gee willikers” facade to dupe placid Midwesterners is just that; Cucksich is in reality a mean-spirited prick.
So what’s his angle? Obviously, he was employed as a GOPe suicide bomber. His job was to flush 66 delegates down the toilet so Trump couldn’t get them, increasing the hopes of the cuck traitors of a brokebacked convention that would cut Trump off from the nomination. Scum of the earth, these cucks, and how much clearer does it have to be shown to middle and working class Whites that their putative representatives in truth hate them with a passion and do nothing for them but make their lives worse?
Over on Twatter, Dick Brisket (@EmpireOfJeff) puts it well.
1. Consider: Kasich knows he has no shot at winning the nomination. So why would he stay in the race? It’s pretty simple, if depressing.
2. The GOPe has promised him some political plum in exchange for his help in keeping Trump from winning 1,237 delegates.
3. This is exactly the type of back-room dealing and betrayal of the voters’ wishes that got Rubio rejected so soundly.
4. It’s not that the GOP hasn’t learned. It’s that they hate you, resent even having to pay lip service to your demands, and now you’ll pay.
5. It may be suicidal for the party, but they don’t care. They will NOT share power with those they consider beneath them.
6. So what does that mean for the GOP? They’re finished. Expect at least 2 parties to emerge after this debacle. One Tea Partyish, one Estab.
7. Does this mean some time in the wilderness for conservatives? Of course it does. There was never any savior coming to fix our problems.
8. The country is now >50% Free Shitter. Hillary was president as soon as she announced her candidacy. That’s the America we live in.
Two thoughts. One, Hillary is not a shoe-in. Most Dems are secretly worried the most about Trump as a general election opponent. Trump has tremendous cross-over appeal that the GOP haven’t seen from their candidates since, oh, Reagan.
Two, Kasich was the Cucksters’ Last Stand. They don’t have any bullets left in the chamber. And I don’t think it will stumpening the Trumpening. At worst, the cuck show limps along all the way to the convention with Trump holding a comfortably large plurality of delegates, just shy of the 1,237 needed to lock the nom down. If the cucks’ menstrual flow hasn’t stopped by then, a GOPe split is a real possibility. I give it 40% chance at this point.
Either outcome — GOPe schism or GOPe acquiescence to Trump — means the end of the reign of “liberals are the real racists!” cucks. You could call it a Cuckularity. And it will be good.