Steve Sailer wrote about pit bulls, (at 6.7% of the US dog population, the breed accounts for half of all dog-related human fatalities). Over there, commenter Oldeguy frest about “breedism” against pit bulls.
America will continue have this tragic carnage until:
1) it finally owns up to its centuries long oppression and degradation of pit bulls.
2) Abolishes every disgraceful form of institutional Breedism ( e. g. denial of or higher rates for Homeowners Insurance for Pit Bull households ) that blights this nation founded on equality for all.
3) Require that Labradors be required to attend Labrador Privilege Awareness training sessions.
4) Finally have sufficient decency to address the national disgrace of Pit Bull over-incarceration in the nation’s Dog pounds!
5) And have sufficient honesty and humility to admit that The War On Bites was Breedist motivated and has been a spectacular failure.
Pit bulls have long been vice signaling accessories for low class thugs and assorted worthless scum who use the dogs as projections of menace (guns on a leash). But lately, as I have noted here, pit bulls have been adopted by SWPLs in a lame attempt to virtue signal their disavowal of the idea of genetic dog breeds (races) having inherent personality profiles, and to brag about their ability to rescue a nasty dog breed from of a life of maulings by teaching it the values of middle class labradors.
I love talking about purebreed dogs with SWPLs, because it doesn’t take long into that kind of conversation for me to slip the realtalk shiv in their plump ids. Shitlibs are eternally fascinated and horrified by genes and inheritance of all sorts of physical and psychological traits, and dog breeds serve as a “safe” outlet for them to talk about heredity without constantly double- and triple-checking themselves for dangerous thoughtcrime. But I don’t let them enjoy that safe space for long before I pass an oh-so-innocent remark about “how interesting it is that personality types like aggression can be bred into subspecies.”