As long-time Chateau guests know, body language is a crucial factor that helps define a man’s sexual market value. There is unsexy (beta) body language, and sexy (alpha) body language, and men can learn to avoid the pussy-parching postures and to adopt the muff-moistening miens.
Our latest example of alpha male body language is this photo:
Those two look like Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Jason Stratham.
Check off all the obvious alpha male subcommunications in Stratham’s pose:
- leaning a little bit away from the woman (she must lean into him, imperceptibly raising his mate value)
- no hoverhand (related: I have yet to come across a pic of Trump hoverhanding)
- leading with his crotch (and pressing her into it)
- back to wall, facing outward toward the world, like a king surveying his kingdom (and she facing inward, like a woman in thrall to her man)
- head and chin up (allowing her head to dip slightly and find a nook under his gaze of ownership)
- chest turned at an angle somewhat away from her, nonverbally signaling a comfort level with her presence and an aversion to appeasement or supplication
This photo is the visual equivalent of Truth&Beauty. This is why we can learn so much from it. And why it pleases us immeasurably more than viewing photos of deformed SJWs, feminist shrikes, bitter fatties, plush cucks, alien mystery meats, quisling betaboys, or unnerving androgynes.