A couple of serial rapists are profiled by The Daily Fembeast because they had accounts on the Real Social Dynamics seduction arts forum. The bitter feminist cunts smelled chum in the water and are working double time to smear good-natured ladies’ men through guilt by remote association with a few random bad seeds (whom I’d never heard of until I read the article).
Since PUAs and consent are in the hivemind news, I figure this a good time to recap the Chateau crib sheet on what does and doesn’t qualify as sexual consent. Stripping out all romantic context (sometimes a woman’s breathlessly whispered “no” really is a surreptitious arousal-amplifying invitation to the man to continue resisting her coyness), the legalistic basics of hookup look like this:
If a girl is drunk and she says yes to sex- it isn’t rape.
If a girl is sober and she says yes to sex- it isn’t rape.
If a girl is sober and she says no- it is rape.
If a girl is drunk and she says no- it is rape.
Fleshing out the above basics to conform more closely to the reality on the ground that hookups take two to tango, here are the additional by-laws governing the validity of rape accusations should a sexual congress occur:
- If the girl and man are sober and the girl angrily says “no”- it is rape. (the vast majority of (white) men can tell, and will heed, when a girl is sincerely uninterested in further intimacy)
- If the girl is blackout drunk and the man is sober- it is rape, if the rape was initiated while the girl was unconscious.
- If the girl is drunk but conscious and situationally aware and a willing participant, and the man is sober- it isn’t rape. (this is a not uncommon occurrence for the simple reason that it takes more drinks and a longer time for men to reach happy drunkenness; thus an early-evening sexual intimacy can start with the girl more drunk than the man but wind up a couple hours later with the man equally as drunk as the girl)
- If the girl is so drunk she can’t give consent AND the man is so drunk he can’t know whether or not the girl consented- it isn’t rape. (sorry, femcunts, the drunkenness sword cuts both ways)
- If the girl is sober and the man is too drunk to understand or give consent- how the fuck is his johnson working?? and why is she sticking around at his place when she could easily leave while he’s in a stupor on the floor?
The mythological rape culture that feminists secretly wish would come to fruition is actually a projection of their desire to see a world in which women are exempted from personal responsibility and men bear all the burden of any female regret for romantic trysts that don’t end in two kids and a house in the suburbs.
This is why feminists (of the lite or heavy genus) strive so mightily to protect women’s prerogatives to drink like Russian poets and slut it up like two dollar street whores. Feminists don’t want women to even THINK about the necessity of taking a modicum of personal responsibility for limiting their alcohol intake or curbing their skank signaling; to admit to that much would, in the feminist worldview, concede that the sexes are innately biologically different (they are regardless of heated denials to the contrary) and that men aren’t the only sex capable of transgressing moral norms. As CH previously wrote,
if you are a woman who is afraid your inner slut might escape to have sex under the influence with a man at a party who is also under the influence, it’s up to you to refrain from drinking a lot or attending that party. The responsibility to remain sober — or at least avoid getting lights out drunk — should not rest solely with the man.
If feminists are truly interested in not being treated like morally undeveloped children under the law, they will agree to my definition of rape. But since feminism is about power dynamics and not at all about fairness or justice, they will never agree.
In a female sexuality-liberated market it’s a secularist sin worthy of livelihood destruction to advise women to stop drinking like they’re fraternity pledges trying to prove something. But if feminists are truly interested in decreasing the incidence of late night drunkenness rape (aka morning after regret rape) they’ll counsel women to be careful how much they imbibe while out on the town. Since they don’t counsel that, and in fact advocate the opposite that women should be free to drink as much as they want in sexually charged public venues, it’s obvious feminists aren’t really interested in reducing rape rates.
The sticking point for feminists, of course, is that “stopping short of drinking to oblivion” and “dressing a little more modestly than a ghetto hooker” harkens the return of a “patriarchal” culture that “places demands” on women. Well, yes. Demands are placed. It’s called adulthood. Maybe feminists could live up to their female empowerment bloviating and leave the childishness of immunity from moral agency behind.