It’s time for a sequel to the original “International Truth Day“.
– the ugliness of the world is proven by the energy devoted to hiding that ugliness under mountains of platitudes and self-deluding hokum.
– i have yet to see an exception to the rule that fat men who lose weight promptly start dating thinner girls than they dated when they were fat.
– the specter of options, or lack thereof, is always haunting one’s choices, despite any assertions to the contrary.
– christie brinkley at 60 beats lindy west at 220.
– christie brinkley at 20 beats christie brinkley at 60, no matter how good 60-year-old christie “looks for her age”.
– eventually, money, or space, will run out. when either does, liberal pieties will vanish in a puff of smoke, as if they had never existed. don’t underestimate the flimsy nature of post-industrial morality.
– female “natural beauty” is spoken of with sentimental reverence, because it is so rare, and the rarer still not long past the teenage years.
– nearly all women look better with strategically applied make-up. maybe one in a thousand women are equally attractive without cosmetic illusion.
– the numbers of women who look just as good without makeup are dwarfed by the numbers of women who ruin their looks with too much makeup. this proves that women universally understand the critical importance of artificially improving their appearance to remain attractive to men.
– a woman will fish an alpha male’s used condom out of the trash to impregnate herself. she’ll demand her beta boyfriend wear a condom.
– guilt is a man’s second wife.
– later marriages = passionless marriages. the marital norm is shifting to less passion.
– fat men desire the same thing that thin men desire: slender babes. ugly old women desire the same thing that hot, young women desire: sexy alpha males. the demand far outstrips the supply. in economic terms, sexual desire is inelastic while the stimulants of sexual desire are a scarce resource.
– in the trade-off between inelastic sexual desire and scarce desire stimulants, we find the innumerable losers starved for affection.
– there will never be a post-scarcity sexual economy. not even one in which beauty and charm are genetically engineered to perfection. in the gattaca of the future, all it takes is one man trying to get a leg up on others for the equalist utopia to shatter.
– “diversity is our strength” is the Prime Lie of our age.
– Liberal Race Creationism is the Totalitarianism of our age. like Totalitarianism, Liberal Race Creationism is destined to fall.
– fathers provide confidence, mothers provide comfort. when parents attempt to reverse those roles, their children suffer emotional distress.
– the ideal long-term relationship dynamic is one in which the woman is (if such an intersex comparison could be made) more physically appealing than the man, and the man is more socially appealing than the woman.
– options = instability.
– the WAR (Wins Above Replacement) stat in baseball is useful as a sexual market analytic. the higher a man’s WAR (Women Above Replacement, or the number of additional women he could get above the number of women the average man is expected to get), the more valuable he will be to women scouting for mates.
– the only pro-natalist argument that makes any philosophical sense is the hedonistic argument: that is, the true pleasure of having and raising kids over a lifetime outweighs their psychic, social and material costs and the opportunity cost of giving up pleasures derived from other sources… unless the premise of an illimitable black void after death is wrong, in which case competing pro-natalist arguments gain currency.
– philosophy is nice, but unfalsifiable human emotions will have the final say.
– if nonwhite immigrants become more patriotic and flag-waving, expect to see white natives become less so. tribes demand differences, even if those differences must be paid in a sacrifice of civic fellowship.
– if a wife or girlfriend calls you her “best friend”, start looking for replacement pussy. you’re already pushed halfway out the door.
– synthetic vaginal lubricant is the tribute frigid wives pay to their beta husbands.
– it’s easy to control the frame once you stop giving a shit. corollary: you will almost always cede the frame if you care more than the other person.
– when you observe naturals to learn their ways, you will fortuitously learn more about women than about naturals.
– discretion is the better part of seduction, but the conventional wisdom is wrong: women are often the ones to break the code of silence first, especially when they have developed strong feelings for a man.
– a man’s romantic love for a woman fades in direct proportion to the fade of her looks plus the time spent in a monogamous relationship with her.
– in every successful, long-lasting relationship, romantic love was replaced by companionate love.
– kink is just a desperate attempt by unattractive has-beens to recapture the sexual passion of youth.
– a big penis is like PEDs; it’s prohibited from use in precisely those circumstances when it could be most useful.
– the meaning of life is still to fuck.
– politeness never defeated an existential threat.
– men in long, happy marriages to first or second loves can never give insightful advice about women. for that, turn to cads with recent experience and a high N sample size.
– strong evil beats weak good every time.
– SJW hate merchants make the fatal mistake of assuming their hate can be limited to those targets with whom it is hard to empathize. but hate is a fragmentation grenade. blowback is inevitable.
– a dead lion is worth more to white liberals than a million aborted black fetuses.
– eventually, in every relationship, terms of endearment and professions of love become as perfunctory as belching. and about as meaningful.
– cynicism is the handmaiden of experience; hope is the burden of innocence.
– a rapist (bill clinton) and a community organizer (barack butt naked) were elected president twice.
– a lonely woman inspires sympathy. a lonely man inspires contempt.
– racism is normal, natural, healthy… and most evident in the actions of those claiming otherwise.
– when women aren’t openly adoring cruel men, they are sleeping with them.
– women who shun men with standards are the women who can’t live up to them.
– a man with strict standards is like a beautiful woman; both make their lovers feel like they have acquired something priceless.
– fake it till you make it, and once made you will no longer be faking it.
– this, too, shall pass, but you’ll probably be dead before then.
– love is easily missed, carelessly denied, fleetingly intense, nakedly vulnerable… and for all these reasons it is more precious than anything else in this world.
Read Full Post »